Yifely Brown Wood Grain Max 86% OFF Furniture Paper PVC Self-Adhesive Shelf $10 Yifely Brown Wood Grain Furniture Paper PVC Self-Adhesive Shelf Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Storage Organization Grain,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Storage Organization,Paper,Yifely,Brown,PVC,/calcination272060.html,Self-Adhesive,$10,Furniture,www.w2r-jp.com,Wood,Shelf Yifely Brown Wood Grain Max 86% OFF Furniture Paper PVC Self-Adhesive Shelf Grain,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Storage Organization,Paper,Yifely,Brown,PVC,/calcination272060.html,Self-Adhesive,$10,Furniture,www.w2r-jp.com,Wood,Shelf $10 Yifely Brown Wood Grain Furniture Paper PVC Self-Adhesive Shelf Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Storage Organization
1.Size: 17.7 inch(45cm) wide x 118 inch(3 meter) long, 0.1mm thick
(Due to hand-made cutting, please leave a deviation of 3-6 cm.)
2.Material: PVC paper . Paper Substrate:PVC resin.
3.Printing Technology: Water-based ink printing. Surface Workmanship: Textured.
4.Function: Self-adhesive, waterproof, removable. Protect furnitures surface and inner，upgrade wall's looking.
5.Application: Dry and flat surface.
6.Package Inclued: 1 X Shelf Liner Roll
1.Color tones can vary due to lighting in the room, pictures on wall for reference only.
2.Buy enough rolls at a time to make sure they come from the same batch to avoid color difference.
3. Wallpaper you will receive may have some wrinkles on it or both ends, but it do not effect looking after use on dry flat surface.
4. Storage methods: stored at cool, dry and ventilated place. Because of PVC material, you can put it in a ventilated place to remove the vinyl smell.
5. If you buy more than two items, we may package your order into ONE ROLL with the toal length you ordered together in one parcel. But our other warehouse in local will send seperated roll.
1. It can be placed on any smooth clean and dry surface like shelf, board, wood cabinet,drawer,walls,window,glass and so on. It is best applied at room temperature.
2. Sand down rough surfaces prior to sticking. Clean large surfaces with mild soap and water.
3. Measure the surface to cover. Cut the film into right size, leaving about 5cm extra overlap on all edges is beter.
4. Peel off the backing paper evenly with one hand whilst smoothing the film to the surface. With your other hand, from the center to edges. For this it's better to use a soft cloth.
5. Creases and air bubbles can be removed by applying light pressure from the center to the edges. Pierce stubborn bubbles with a needle and squeeze the air out.
Be on the lookout for a welcome email in your inbox!